Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Have a Dream, Make Way ! ~



Shapeless hours ..
Days go in tedious Adagio
Senseless existence, aimless labour
Why toil and sweat, if dreams are not met ?
Why bother to move, if the fate is set ?

Thus spake the Devil in my waking nights
Untimely open eyes, 'tis painful for the sight
Bygone days replayed in Allegro
Swift episodes of used-to-be's pass me by
So many aching what-if's cut through my being
Of days ever so bright
'tis agony to behold them through the night
For all they beget
Is tearful eyes, so tired, so wet

I dread the first light, the new day
They say: "Play and come what may"
I want to scream: "I have a dream ! Make way !"
I will not wait for desperate innuendos
of a beautiful tomorrow

I will fight, though weary
For my dreams can never tarry ... 

2 comments:

  1. That is truly beautiful. Such a positive message and so deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the message reached your heart for that is my purpose after all ^_^

    ReplyDelete